Saturday, April 4, 2009

can't resist to DRAW


man..
tis drawing really troubles me today.
i done it in IELTS class.
The introduction session really like a lullaby dat falls into my ears.
But i can't sleep as i da one who sitting absolutely in front of lecture, unfortunately.
n then i started drawing to refresh myself.
first head,
then all the complete set of human figure.
i was too absorbed with my drawing that i not aware to my surroundings,
including the lecturer herself.
Then..
as soon i completed with the drawing,
i think i heard the lecturer said pretty loudly,
"Hav u finished wif ur drawing?"
The heart beat stopped awhile in a glimpse on time.
I raised my head and saw the lecturer staring on me..
Arrgh, what a shame..
n after that i really got ultimately refreshed, thanks to the drawing.
XD

3 comments:

  1. mendo la hashim ni,feel guilty la,kalu feel wanna treat sombdy ok gop,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. Teringat balik waktu tingkatan 1. Similar event happened to me at the time. Oh how nostalgic. *sips coffee*

    ReplyDelete