Monday, February 16, 2009

Absolute Sunday

yesterday, POFF invited me to join him to watch ong bak2 but i refused as i'm too sleepy at dat time. then after havin some physics, i dosed off..
at 11.00am, deen woke me up and asked if me wan to go mid vall.. i flew with me thoughts 4 a min and i juz said yes. Then deen,jahot and me went off to mid.
at first, i regretted 4 joinin them as i dun hav any ideas that i gonna do at mid vall. although there is cinema in mid vall, but there will be my last spot to go as i always end up sleepin while watching movie, especially da boring ones.
after 1 hour of tiring walk, i saw a person who look alike to one of my old fren. i shouted "IS!".
he stared at me and said "HASYIM!". then i kno that he is really IS, one of me fren in ASIS. he had gotten bigger than before, whether his body or his hair. then me spirit came back.
i bought a bliss yogurt before we return back to MaEs, s.alm.
n i dun manage to drink it before the road do.. u kno wat i mean, it SP!LLed!!
me speechless at dat time n juz went away, knowin its not my REZEKI.
then, after i bought some rice, i found another man i really kno, THE FORMER KAPTAIN OF TEMENGGUNG HOUSE in ASiS, Che'em. we talked much bout our new experience after school age. at 7.00 pm, he went back to intec n i, went upstairs to me room n doin me night routines.
then........zzZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment